By entrusting Sage with the administrative and payroll management of its experts on foreign missions, companies can free up administrative resources, in particular by reducing the cost of salary administration.
The company can also avail itself of expert advice in the domains related to mobility management that are not part of the company’s core business. As for consultants, Sage guarantees company managers complete compliance of the entire process with respect to all the legal frameworks concerned.
Drawing on the expertise of a team of experienced practitioners, from all sectors of global mobility, human resource and management consulting, Sage is committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the highest quality standards.
- Personalised wage system to adapt to the specific features of the company
- Management of payroll, communication and secure reporting
- Interfacing with the company’s accounting system
- Filing of returns with administrations and official bodies
- Editing and sending of payslips and various certificates
- Real time implementation of changes in legislation
A mainstay of international development
Beyond the handling of administration and salaries, Sage International Experts can help companies manage their international mobility.
Sage proposes a set of initiatives aimed at adapting mobility policy to suit the company’s international development goals and problem issues:
- Conducting of audits
- Analysis of in-house practices (matching strategy to corporate culture, performance level, conformity, costs, etc.)
- Comparison with the market
- Expatriate satisfaction surveys
- Recommendations for changes or corrective measures on all types of transfers (assignments, secondment, impatriation, expatriation, commuting, etc.)