For the contractor
You are a contractor or a highly skilled freelancer, ready to offer your services to a foreign company or to perform an assignment abroad for a French company.
- You have not been able to identify the proper legal framework for working abroad.
- You think you have to create a company to be able to charge for your mission.
- You are not familiar with the legislation of the country your assignment is in.
- You do not have the time to manage the administrative aspects of a mission abroad.
- You wish to secure your transaction and your work assignment abroad.
- As a future expatriate executive, you need to optimize your tax situation.
- You are embarking on an assignment abroad and are afraid of losing the benefits you enjoy in your home country.
Whatever your nationality or country of destination, within the European Union or in the rest of the world, we provide you with the special support of comprehensive management of all the complex administrative aspects you are likely to encounter.
The freedom of a contractor and the status of an employee
No need to set up your own business, you save time, and take advantage of our network of client companies and our expertise
No bookkeeping, no tax inspections…
You enjoy international employee status and the advantages that go with it: international medical coverage, accident and disability coverage and à la carte: unemployment and retirement
You retain control of your customers
Umbrella services apply in addition to employee status, if you are unemployed, a student or a pensioner still working
The umbrella company subscribes to a bank guarantee to ensure that your salary is paid