Scope of the personal data management policy
This personal data management policy informs you about how we collect, process and use your personal data when:
- You visit to our website,
- You use the various services offered on our website,
- You contact and request information from the Sage SA teams
- You request a take home pay simulation
The personal data collected on our website is processed by :
Bernard Rozinthe / firstname.lastname@example.org
As data controller, Bernard Rozinthe defines the purpose your personal data will serve and how it will be used.
Types of data collected
You may be required to communicate your personal data directly to us in the context of the use of certain services on our website, in particular when you fill in a form to:
- contact or request information from the Sage SA teams
- simulate your take home pay
The personal data that you are required to fill in on these forms is identified by an asterisk (*). Without this information, we will not be able to register your request and follow it up.
We will not be able to meet your requests of any kind if you exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data before you have obtained a reply from us.
When you visit our website, the browser on your computer terminal automatically sends data that we may collect and save. These data may include, in particular, the following:
- IP address, the characteristics of the operating system, browser or devices (computer, tablet, smartphone) you use to access our website,
- Your browsing path and interactions with the content of our site, such as the website/application from which access is made, pages visited, date, time and duration of your visits, the volume of data transmitted, the search keywords used, the frequency of your visits.
A cookie is not used to collect personal data without your knowledge but to record information relating to your browsing.
The categories of cookies we use on our website and their purposes are as follows:
- Cookies required to provide the services or information you request (e.g. videos)
- Cookies are used to measure the audience of our website and compile anonymous statistics,
- Cookies for tracking and customising your browsing (analysis and optimisation of browsing).
You can also set your browser to refuse or accept cookies in their entirety or according to their purpose, and modify your choices at any time.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that if you block all or some of the cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
For more information on how to use, manage and delete cookies on any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Use of data
We collect and process your personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to certain services and features of our website;
- To produce internal statistics on the use of our website;
- To optimise the efficiency and services of our website;
- Customise the user experience of our website to meet your individual needs;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Handle your contact and information requests
- Process your requests for a take home pay simulation
Data retention period
In general, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to carry out the operations for which it was collected or if we have a legitimate interest in keeping it beyond this period.
Recipient of the data
The data collected is intended for the use of SAGE SA.
SAGE SA does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
In addition, SAGE SA does not disclose your personal data to third parties unless SAGE SA is compelled to do so by a government authority or regulatory body, in response to a court order, subpoena or other similar governmental or judicial requirement, or to establish or defend a legal claim.
Right to access, correct and delete
In accordance with current regulations on personal data protection, you may exercise the following rights at any time with regard to information concerning you:
- Access to your personal data,
- Correction of your personal data,
- Deletion of your personal data,
- Limitation of the processing of your personal data,
- Opposition to the processing of your personal data,
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data,
- Portability of your personal data,
- Definition of post-mortem guidelines on the fate of your data.
You may exercise all these rights at any time by [details of the procedure in place].
Security measures taken by Sage SA to ensure the protection of personal data
Sage SA has put in place all technical and organisational measures to ensure the integrity, security and confidentiality of data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.